MECC 2023 is available in person only. We look forward to seeing you there.
We are proud to offer this great Midwest environmental compliance conference:
Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (in person only) Sept. 26-27, 2023
We take a fresh, regional approach to the increasingly difficult task of environmental compliance, permitting, enforcement, and other critical environmental issues that impact Midwest facilities and institutions.
MECC is hosted by state business and manufacturing associations and supported by US EPA and state Agencies. This premier Midwestern environmental conference:
- Provides an insider perspective on key regional issues
- Offers valuable, up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law
- Creates a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients and potential clients/customers
- Fosters meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state and local regulators
- Delivers great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and a seasoned perspective