We are proud to offer this great mid-west environmental compliance conference:
Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (in Kansas City and by live streaming video) October 26-27, 2021 NEW DATE!
This event takes a fresh, regional approach to the increasingly difficult task of environmental compliance, permitting, enforcement, and other critical environmental issues that impact Midwest facilities and institutions.
MECC is hosted by state business and manufacturing associations and supported by US EPA and state Agencies. These premier Midwestern environmental conferences:
- Provide an insider perspective on key regional issues
- Offer valuable, up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law
- Create a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients and potential clients/customers
- Foster meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state and local regulators
- Deliver great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and a seasoned perspective