Looking for Nebraska Air Permitting Trainings by Zoom? Click here.
MECC 2023 is available in person and via live streaming video.
We are proud to offer this great midwest environmental compliance conference:
Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (by live streaming video) Sept. 26-27, 2023
MECC examines the new environmental reality under the Biden/Regan era. We take a fresh, regional approach to the increasingly difficult task of environmental compliance, permitting, enforcement, and other critical environmental issues that impact Midwest facilities and institutions.
MECC is hosted by state business and manufacturing associations and supported by US EPA and state Agencies. This premier Midwestern environmental conference:
- Provides an insider perspective on key regional issues
- Offers valuable, up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law
- Creates a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients and potential clients/customers
- Fosters meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state and local regulators
- Delivers great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and a seasoned perspective